Skype/Phone/In Person Reading Policies
- Appointments are made usually 1-2 weeks in advance, but may be scheduled earlier pending availability.
- New and Skype clients will be required to pay at the time of scheduling, established local clients may pay at the time of service.
- Usual available times would be Monday through Friday, 7pm-9pm, or Saturdays 1-6 pm (US Central Time).
- The location for in-person readings will be disclosed once the appointment is scheduled, as I take my safety very seriously.
- I require a 48 hour notice for full refund if your appointment needs to be cancelled, or you can choose to reschedule. Any less notice than that doesn’t allow me reasonable time to book another client, and your payment will be forfeited. Of course, I understand that sometimes life throws emergencies at us with no notice, so we may be able to reschedule, on a case by case basis. I reserve the right to refuse reading for those who make a habit out of last-minute rescheduling.
Email Reading Policies
- Within 48 hours of payment, you will receive your reading as a PDF attachment.
- The 48 hour period does NOT include Saturdays or Sundays. If you order a reading on Friday Night, you may expect it by the following Tuesday. If you order on Thursday, you can expect your reading by the following Monday.
- Delivery times may be different depending on demand, but I will let you know in advance if it will take me longer than 48 hours. A Deep Reading may take 72 hours to deliver.
- You may ask for clarification if something in the reading isn’t quite making sense, but if you ask a whole new follow up question that requires pulling more cards, that would count as a “Follow-up Quick Reading” request.
- I believe in telling you the truth as I see it in the cards, with tact and empathy when required.
- I will NOT try to upsell you with shady practices such as “Curse Removal”, or troll you for repeated business.
- I will not discriminate against you in any way, regardless of race, religious affiliation, gender identity, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status… we are all human, and deserve the same amount of respect. This is a judgment-free zone.
- I have the highest respect for the privacy of my clients and you can be assured that any information shared with me will be guarded in the strictest confidentiality. Sometimes I’ll use information from a reading as an example in my writings, but all care will be taken to make the client unidentifiable.
- When you are paying for a reading, you are paying for my time, which can’t be refunded, and therefore payments made are non-refundable as well.
- I reserve the right to refuse to read for you if I feel your behavior is exhibiting the signs of addiction, and you will receive a full refund. We can’t make the cards change what they are saying just by asking over and over again. We can change our actions in life, and then the cards will change accordingly.
- I also reserve the right to refuse reading for you if I feel our energies are not a good match, and will offer you a full refund. I want to provide the best service possible, always, so I’ll let you know if I feel I won’t be able to do that for you, and refer you to a trusted colleague. If you are rude or disrespectful, it’s BYE FELICIA for you! I won’t read for you again, and will warn colleagues of your rudeness if asked.
- This site is for entertainment purposes only, you and you alone are responsible for the decisions that you make. I only read for adults (18 years old and above), or minors with their parent’s permission. I am not a licensed medical practitioner, nor a lawyer, neither am I a licensed therapist or counselor. If I feel your problems require more in-depth and specialized knowledge than I am able to provide, I will let you know, and hope you will heed my advice to seek the professional help needed. My services should never replace those of a licensed medical or legal professional.
Terms and Conditions
BY VISITING http://www.intuitiveinsightstarot.com, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
The terms “I,” “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to JEN CINTRÓN. The term the “Site” refers to http://www.intuitiveinsightstarot.com. The terms “user,” “you,” and “your” refer to site visitors, customers, and any other users of the site.
JEN CINTRÓN provides tarot readings via email, phone or in person, privately and at events, she also crafts jewelry by commission. This site also has a blog with information on creative spirituality, with a focus on the Tarot, as well as an advice column, Divined Advice.
Use of http://www.intuitiveinsightstarot.com, including all materials presented herein and all online services provided by JEN CINTRÓN, is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all site visitors, customers, and all other users of the site. By using the Site or Service, you agree to these Terms and Conditions, without modification, and acknowledge reading them.
USE OF THE SITE AND SERVICE
To access or use the Site, you must be 18 years of age or older and have the requisite power and authority to enter into these Terms and Conditions. Children under the age of 18 are prohibited from using the Site. Information provided on the Site and in the Service related to tarot readings and jewelry commissions and other information are subject to change. Jen Cintrón makes no representation or warranty that the information provided, regardless of its source (the “Content”), is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. Jen Cintrón disclaims all liability for any inaccuracy, error, or incompleteness in the Content.
In order to use the Service, you may be required to provide information about yourself including your name, email address, username and password, and other personal information. You agree that any registration information you give to Jen Cintrón will always be accurate, correct, and up to date. You must not impersonate someone else or provide account information or an email address other than your own. Your account must not be used for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
You may use the Site and Service for lawful purposes only. You agree to be financially responsible for all purchases made by you or someone acting on your behalf through the Site. You agree to use the Site and to purchase services or products through the Site for legitimate, non-commercial purposes only. You shall not post or transmit through the Site any material which violates or infringes the rights of others, or which is threatening, abusive, defamatory, libelous, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane, or otherwise objectionable, contains injurious formulas, recipes, or instructions, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
REFUSAL OF SERVICE
The Services are offered subject to our acceptance of your order or requests. I reserve the right to refuse service to any order, person or entity, without the obligation to assign reason for doing so. No order is deemed accepted by us until payment has been processed. I may at any time change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Site or Service, subject to us fulfilling our previous responsibilities to you based on acceptance of your payment.
I will email you to confirm the placement of your order and with details concerning product delivery. In the event that there is an error in this email confirmation, it is your responsibility to inform me as soon as possible.
CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS & RETURNS
I offer no refunds for any service, class, or jewelry item. If you need to cancel an appointment, I require a 48 hour notice. If you do not provide a 48 hour notice, your fee for the appointment will be forfeited. In case of an unforeseen emergency, we may be able to reschedule with prompt communication from you.
I endeavor to describe and display the Service as accurately as possible. While I try to be as clear as possible in explaining the Service, please do not accept that the Site is entirely accurate, current, or error-free. From time to time I may correct errors in pricing and descriptions. I reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order with an incorrect price listing.
MATERIAL YOU SUBMIT TO THE SITE
You shall not upload, post or otherwise make available on the Site any artwork, photos, or other materials (collectively “Materials”) protected by copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right without the express written permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right, and the burden of determining that any Materials are not so protected rests entirely with you. You shall be liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, or other proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from such a submission. For all Materials submitted by you to the Site, you automatically represent or warrant that you have the authority to use and distribute the Materials, and that the use or display of the Materials will not violate any laws, rules, regulations, or rights of third parties.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS TO YOUR MATERIALS
I claim no intellectual property rights over the material you supply to us. You retain copyright and any other rights you may rightfully hold in any content that you submit through the Site or Service. Content you submit to us remains yours to the extent that you have any legal claims therein. You agree to hold us harmless from and against all claims, liabilities, and expenses arising out of any potential or actual copyright or trademark misappropriation or infringement claimed against you. By posting material on the Site, you grant us a worldwide, nonexclusive, irrevocable license to use the material for promotional, business development, and marketing purposes. Submissions to the Divined Advice column may be edited for clarity, and to ensure your anonymity.
OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The Site and Service contain intellectual property owned by Jen Cintrón, including trademarks, copyrights, proprietary information, and other intellectual property. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, distribute, display, reproduce or perform, or in any way exploit in any format whatsoever any of the Site or Service Content or intellectual property, in whole or in part, without our prior written consent. We reserve the right to immediately remove you from the Service, without refund, if you are caught violating this intellectual property policy.
I may at any time amend these Terms and Conditions. Such amendments are effective immediately upon notice to you by me posting the new Terms and Conditions on this Site. Any use of the Site or Service by you after being notified means you accept these amendments. I reserve the right to update any portion of our Site and Service, including these Terms and Conditions, at any time. I will post the most recent versions to the Site and list the effective dates on the pages of our Terms and Conditions.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU AGREE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL JEN CINTRON BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR SERVICE. ADDITIONALLY, JEN CINTRÓN IS NOT LIABLE FOR DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH (I) ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, DENIAL OF SERVICE, ATTACK, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, OR LINE OR SYSTEM FAILURE; (II) LOSS OF REVENUE, ANTICIPATED PROFITS, BUSINESS, SAVINGS, GOODWILL OR DATA; AND (III) THIRD PARTY THEFT OF, DESTRUCTION OF, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION OR PROPERTY, REGARDLESS OF OUR NEGLIGENCE, GROSS NEGLIGENCE, FAILURE OF AN ESSENTIAL PURPOSE AND WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES IN NEGLIGENCE, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LEGAL LIABILITY. THE FOREGOING APPLIES EVEN IF JEN CINTRÓN HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF OR COULD HAVE FORESEEN THE DAMAGES. IN THOSE STATES THAT DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR THE DAMAGES, OUR LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST POSSIBLE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. IN NO EVENT SHALL JEN CINTRÓN’S CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO YOU EXCEED THE TOTAL PURCHASE PRICE OF THE SERVICE YOU HAVE PURCHASED FROM JEN CINTRÓN, AND IF NO PURCHASE HAS BEEN MADE BY YOU, JEN CINTRÓN’S CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO YOU SHALL NOT EXCEED $100.
THIRD PARTY RESOURCES
The Site and the Service contain links to third party websites and resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for the availability, accuracy, content, or policies of third party websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by or affiliation with us. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources. Some blog posts may contain affiliate links (ex: from Amazon.com), which may give a small compensation to Jen Cintrón, and they will be labeled as such.
You shall indemnify and hold me harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, settlements, liabilities, costs, charges, assessments, and expenses, as well as third party claims and causes of action, including, without limitation, attorney’s fees, arising out of any breach by you of any of these Terms and Conditions, or any use by you of the Site or Service. You shall provide me with such assistance, without charge, as I may request in connection with any such defense, including, without limitation, providing us with such information, documents, records, and reasonable access to you, as we deem necessary. You shall not settle any third party claim or waive any defense without our prior written consent.
EFFECT OF HEADINGS
The subject headings of the paragraphs and subparagraphs of this Agreement are included for convenience only and shall not affect the construction or interpretation of any of its provisions.
ENTIRE AGREEMENT; WAIVER
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Jen Cintrón pertaining to the Site and Service and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements, representations, and understandings between us. No waiver of any of the provisions of this Agreement by Jen Cintrón shall be deemed, or shall constitute, a waiver of any other provision, whether or not similar, nor shall any waiver constitute a continuing waiver. No waiver shall be binding unless executed in writing by Jen Cintrón.
All notices, requests, demands, and other communications under this Agreement shall be initiated via email addressed to:
GOVERNING LAW; VENUE; MEDIATION
This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with, and governed by, the laws of the State of Wisconsin as applied to contracts that are executed and performed entirely in Wisconsin. The exclusive venue for any arbitration or court proceeding based on or arising out of this Agreement shall be Milwaukee County, Wisconsin. The parties agree to attempt to resolve any dispute, claim, or controversy arising out of or relating to this Agreement by mediation, which shall be conducted under the then current mediation procedures of The CPR Institute for Conflict Prevention & Resolution or any other procedure upon which the parties may agree. The parties further agree that their respective good faith participation in mediation is a condition precedent to pursuing any other available legal or equitable remedy, including litigation, arbitration, or other dispute resolution procedures.
RECOVERY OF LITIGATION EXPENSES
If any legal action or any arbitration or other proceeding is brought for the enforcement of this Agreement, or because of an alleged dispute, breach, default, or misrepresentation in connection with any of the provisions of this Agreement, the successful or prevailing party or parties shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney’s fees and other costs incurred in that action or proceeding, in addition to any other relief to which it or they may be entitled.
If any term, provision, covenant, or condition of this Agreement is held by an arbitrator or court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, the rest of the Agreement shall remain in full force and effect and shall in no way be affected, impaired, or invalidated.
These Terms and Conditions bind and inure to the benefit of the parties’ successors and assigns. These Terms and Conditions are not assignable, delegable, sublicenseable, or otherwise transferable by you. Any transfer, assignment, delegation, or sublicense by you is invalid.
Updated: March 31, 2016